Saturday, May 16, 2009

la dee da dee da...

so this is wear i burned my forehead with the curling iron yesterday.  i didn't think it was that bad until i woke up this morning.  and yeah, it hurts like a mug.  good thing my bangs cover it up!

so i've been dreaming of a bedroom makeover and i came across these uh-may-zing things....can i have them all please?



drooling...


who doesn't need an awesome pair of curtain tiebacks?


oh.  my.  goodness.  i have to have it!!!!
(all pieces from urban outfitters)

oh...and this:

(jennysbakeshop)   um, yes please?

hoping your saturday has been lovely!

lovelove
emjay :]

3 comments:

Kim J. said...

totally cute stuff. and ouch about your head.
and yes, i will stay calm and have a cupcake...i might have to buy that sucka :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

hi flickr friend!
ouch. i once burned my neck with my straightener....ok twice. people kept asking me if it was a hickie. :(
gotta love urban outfitters. best store in the world (or top 5 anyway)
-kellie

Kim J. said...

where are you?? no blog posts make this girl sad :(

ahah, i first put a smiley face. what mixed emotions.