Wednesday, January 6, 2010

when in springfield...

so last time i was in springfield, i got this:


and cecily got this:


and recently i've been getting the itch for another. i think my next trip to springfield will be the perfect time to get it! i'm thinking on the back of my neck, but i can't decide if i want it centered or sort of traveling down one side a bit...it will be small though...i'm not one for being covered in them. i mean, it's cool for some people, but not for me :] here's sort of what i'm thinking about:






i posted a tweet asking who wants to get one with me in springfield, and like, 10 people jumped on the bandwagon quickly! we'll have rent out the whole parlor! :] yay for a tattoo party! :]

tonight is yoga night with mom...yay! and after yoga, we watch the middle, modern family and cougar town. :] i love wednesdays!

xoxo
emjay

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I wish I was going :( I would totally get one with you ladies!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Unknown said...

how fun my husband is getting his first tat this year a phoenix I love the one you have...

I was serious about a visit :D

sara said...

I have a tattoo of birds similar to that on my ankle!! I will post a picture on Twitter for you soon!

Anonymous said...

can't wait! :]

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

New follower... I am loving the birds! Im a new follower :)

Ashley said...

oh my, I have all but the last one of these photos saved in my inspiration folder on my desktop... Made me SO excited to see someone else lovin the bird art ;)