Friday, January 29, 2010

soooo...


if i temporarily re-opened the etsy with a slew of new and fun items, would you guys...

spread the word?
tweet and/or blog about it?
actually buy any of it?

i'm thinking new paintings, handmade cards, fabric art (like the piece behind me in the photo above), pillows, a few other fun things...i'm in need for some serious fundraising and i figured maybe this might be a good thing...maybe? leave some feedback and let me know.

:]

still coming back later with the promised post :]
xoxo
em

7 comments:

sara said...

i LOVEEE the fabric art

Roots and Feathers said...

i adore the piece behind you, the first time i saw it i thought it was fabulous! go for it!

janel. said...

yes, all of the above :)
p.s. did you ever announce the giveaway winner??
xo
janel

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

heck ya for all of the above!
-kel

vivianna said...

I would love to spread the word. i can feature you on my bloggy

:)

Caitlin said...

I would love to order an address book like you made for Lindsay. I love it! :)

Just Sweet Love said...

seriously love your hair