Saturday, August 15, 2009

summertime...

(photo stolen from my sister :] taken of us in grand caymen)

and the living's easy...

summertime is almost over...and i think i'm going to miss it. but only a little bit...after all, autumn is my most favorite season! :]

be expecting a peek into my journal soon. :] like, either late late tonight, or tomorrow morning/early afternoon. (depends on whether or not i end up crashing at my parents' house tonight...) :]


oh how i have missed you all! have a wonderful evening

lovelove,
emjay

4 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

i love that water colour! :)

Iva Messy said...

you have such beautiful hair!! wow!! I hope you are having a great weekend!

michelle johnston said...

LA: it's so beautiful in the caribbean...the water can be like, a hundred feet deep and you can still see straight through to the bottom! i definitely pull color inspiration for most of my stuff from that area of the world...

Iva: thanks soooo much! :]

Shaina Longstreet said...

seriously LOVE that picture of you. :)
glad you're blogging again.