Monday, August 31, 2009


a new blog that you should *totally* add to your bookmark toolbar. some of you may know my best friend, brittany, personally, and others of you may have heard me speak of her or read about her on my blog. well after much deliberation on her part, and encouragement on mine, she has started her own blog! yay! so here are a few things to help you get to know her a bit better


-we have been best friends for over 20 years
-she recently uprooted herself from life down here in south louisiana and moved to lexington, ky (i miss her dearly!)
-she went to school for interior design
-she's a crafter and a painter and an inspiration to me :]

you can find out more by visiting her blog, www.bwattsthecraftypirate.blogspot.com :] and leave her some love!

okie dokie kiddos...it's bedtime for me. i have a long day tomorrow. sweet dreams of cupcakes and kittens :]

lovelove
emjay

No comments: