Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hi Emjay fans!
I'm Ashley from Almost Exactly - and I'm so excited that Emjay invited me to guest blog!

So I racked my brain for something to guest-blog about...and it was a little hard since my brain has been full of red, pink, white, and hearts lately!
That's it! We're totally going to have a Valentine's Day mini-party right here!

So here's some inspiration I found on weheartit.com
[click on photos to get to the weheartit.com link!]





















Cute, right? If that doesn't tickle your fancy, then here is some cute Valentine's Day DIY:

[click on pictures to get to link!]















Alright, so that's all of me, now that I've shared my valentine's day inspiration! I hope you all have a great weekend...and Valentine's Day!

xoxo!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love all the love lol for real though great job Ashley :D

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

yay for valentines day.

angela said...

inspires me to make some felty heart garlands for happy mail..yay!