Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Pleased to Meet YOU!

So a couple of weeks ago MJ told yall that I would be joining the blog...and well I never posted anything so here it goes!
A few of the basics: My name is Brittany Alyson Watts but you can call me BWatts as everyone does except for MJ who calls me Brit and I call her Red! I'm 24 and I work at Urban Outfitters as the assistant merchandiser and I love it! Im moving to KY in 4 weeks! wow thats so soon eeeeek! Here are a few of the things that I love: Art in general including but not limited to: painting, drawing, building, and just creating in general; music, the beach, stars, coffee, Sophie (my pup), rock climbing, lady bugs, my fish LOVE, books and Grey's Anatomy! So now that you know a little about me tell me something cool about you! 

Now for more exciting things!

Today is my roomies 21st birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPPER!!

what's in your purse?(i stole this from MJ but i think you can learn alot about a girl from whats inside her purse!)
in mine you will find:
  • 2 pairs of sunglasses
  • note pad and pens
  • chapstick
  • digital camera
  • umbrella( the weather here is so unpridictable!)
  • gloves
  • wallet
  • nail polish
  • a ring pop
  • and sweet hearts leftover from valentines day!
well thats all for now, but the next post will be filled with lots of eye candy and art!!
Mj is on her way to help me start packing! :)

love love love
bwatts

No comments: