Wednesday, September 2, 2009

best night everrrr


so tonight, my early-to-bed best friend stayed up alllll night to craft with me! it was easily the best night everrr. she lives all the way in kentucky and i miss our biweekly craft thursdays :[ tonight made up for it, however...we crafted via ichat video! brit is the type to be in bed by 11, and, well, we all know that i on the other hand do *not* sleep. like ever. brittany made it all the way until 4am her time, which was 3am my time. i'm so very proud of her!

it's 5:30 now (my time) and i finally finished putting together the autumn themed mini-album kits for my etsy :] now i'm just waiting on daylight so that i can photograph them and put them up for sale! there will also be a halloween themed kit coming later this month. i'll have a post later today with the details of the kit and of the book i made with mine...it's soooooo cute-easily my favorite mini-album to date :]

how many of you guys are the "early to bed, early to rise" type, and how many of you are night owls like me? i wonder...let me know!

lovelovelovelovelove
emjay

4 comments:

Joy said...

early to bed, early to rise over here! It's not by choice though. Off to work!

Anonymous said...

go to bed between 11 & 2. always wake up at 8am. tah-duh!

Angela said...

That sounds like a fantastic way to spend an evening!

Amy said...

that sounds like soo much fun! i'm def a late to bed, late to rise. i've been known to pull all kinds of crafty all nighters :)